Thursday, November 6, 2008

Christmas is near.

A walk at the shopping mall or Orchard Road, you will know that Christmas is near. Yesterday while staying in office till 8pm, I decided that I need to get out and do some walking at Orchard Road. Of course to visit one of my Fav. spot HMV at Somerset. I always go there alone after work last time to listen to some of the CDs and enjoy my time alone. Carrying my heavy bag plus my laptop, I didnt mind walking and standing for at least 2 hours plus. As I reached SOmerset at 830pm, and as I walked towards HMV, I had this thought. This Christmas, I wanted to do something different. Every Christmas, I will be wondering where to go for fun, for parties, how to entertain myself and make myself very happy besides shopping and giving gifts to friends and clients. This time, I had this thought, I wanted to visit the old folk's homes, the children homes, the disabled homes, anyone who need extra love.... how meaningful it is to give love in this season. Pls do give me a ring or sms if you wanna join me in this wonderful task.

I went to look for Jay Chou's new album and stood there for 30 min listening to his new songs. I don;t know why but I always think that songs sound alot nicer when I listen to them at HMV. haaa... some of the songs made me cry... some make me smile..... I wanna why many people (including me) love to listen to love songs, they just make us sad when we think of the past. Still, to be able to recall and think of the memories of the times when we have loved and lost is better than never to have loved before. I like the last song alot... its a positive song that encourages us to move on despite all challenges in life. Dream on and keep believing.

As i keep walking around the stores in HMV, then along Orchard Road.... I keep wondering why I always have to be alone... even though Im an extrovert. Yup, I prefer to be with friends than alone if its the right accompany... but seem likes I am always alone... starting to wonder if I have very few friends...

Stop worrying and start living.. every moment is precious... enjoy! =)

1 comment:

hyderabadpk said...

Christmas may be many things
or it may be a few.
For you, the joy
is each new toy;
for me;
it’s watching U.


Christmas SMS

New Year SMS

Text Messages