Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Eddy & Hannah's wedding


This beautiful pic is done by Alvin! My designer. Should you want a similiar painting done up with your fav. pictures! COntact me, I am the coordinator for this type of paintings at home! Unique and one of the kind! =)

A beautiful and tall couple!! =)


Beautiful hannah!



Debbie & I! =)




The couple!



Did a special Wedding gift for my eagle friend, Hannah!

Had my designer Alvin to paint out the picture and put in some words for one of the wedding pic and I did up the printing job. Pretty satisfied with the outcome! Hard work but all worth it! Thanks Alvin! Hope Hannah like it alot! =)

Really wanted to cut my hair plus made it straight again!
It is so long!!!! It reaches my bottom! Can you imagine?? The trouble to wash and comb and dry my hair! Oh... it has been almost a year and its time to change. Anyway, think I took enough pictures with my long perm hair at all the weddings... time to change.... been thinking for almost 2 months... no time to go to salon! Been really busy with attending weddings.... more to come!



Anyway, Christmas party is coming... this year at my place!!! Yup, it forces me to clean up my place, I think its good! I have spent more than 15 hours packing and cleaning the house so far! Bought a new bookshelf just to pack up all my books and notes! Ha.... been good so far. Pray that it will be a really good time with many salvations to come! My financial year has ended (AIA financial year ends in Nov of the year) Praise God, I manage to hit my career benefit target.

Now is a new start for a new financial year! I am counting on GOD! =)

No comments: