Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The end of 2008

Everyone seem to really look forward to 2009! A new year, a new start.
As for me, i didn't know what to expect and didn't know how I should forget about the past and move on with my life.
Like most people, 2008 has been eventful...
today is the last day of 2008... i am still working towards my target for this month. Yup, it's always last minute for me. Till the last sec, God will then help me hit my target. A way to build my faith indeed. To build my perserverance that I should not give up so easy in all area of my life.
Past few days hasn't been easy for me indeed.
Spend some time resting, taking my flu and sore throat as an excuse to just stay at home yesterday to rest and think and pray. Been spedning some time crying at nights too, so I'm really tired.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``
Finally got my driving license! Yippeeee! After 5 tests!
Only when I decide in my heart that I will not buy a car now, I pass.
Thank God for warning me that getting a car now, I will only get more stress.
Ha... one thing i did this month... went to Lee Ah Mooi old age home on Christmas's day! Thanks Laura, Danny and Wenwei for coming with me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanksgiving for 2008
  1. Gotten my driving license!
  2. Manage to go for AIA mini convention Japan Osaka in Sep! By God's grace!
  3. Shared Christ and led 2 to receive salvations!
  4. Prayed for one client's wife and she received instant healing!
  5. Build closer relationship with my sister, brothers, sister-in law, dad and his wife.
  6. Organised a Christian event for my agency during christmas!
  7. Learn to be a better person

Thank God for 2008.

No comments: