Thursday, December 4, 2008

No mood for buying presents this year


Ha.... don't know if it's due to world economic crisis, I really don't have mood to buy Christmas presents, writing Christmas cards and making the Christmas Chocoflakes this year! Nonetheless, I will still make the chocoflakes cookies for my new clients this year. Just new clients... yup... no strength and mood to make alot this year. Wanted to plan my Dec month today, but nothing seem to come out of it! To call up clients to meet for yearly review plus pass diaries, calenders and small gifts.. no mood yet....

On the other hand, yup... think I'm really more into going to "old folk home" or children home to give them love and gifts. SO if you dont receive any presents from me this year, pls understand k. =p Attached a picture of the old age home I will be going one of the day this month before Christmas. Join me if you want. =)


No comments: